Monday 19 November 2012

Spotted at London Drugs: Real Techniques Brushes


On a recent Pixiwoo Madness video, MakeupWithJane commented that she'd seen Samantha Chapman's Real Techniques line at a Victoria London Drugs, but despite scouring Vancouver for the brushes last week, I couldn't find them anywhere.

Looks like they were just a bit late coming to the mainland. This morning, at the Granville location, I found all three sets -- face, eyes and travel -- in a display in the cosmetics section. Sadly, the individual brushes are not yet available, but I noticed that there seemed to be a clearance on the Eco Tools brushes, so they may be making room for Chapman's line instead.

I'd be much happier seeing Real Techniques get a full section than London Looks -- given that Sam's brushes are half the price and much better quality.

In any event, I can't wait to try out my new brushes and follow the tutorials with a bit more precision and accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment